- The company claims that Ultraviolet F77 go upto 130-150 km in full charge.
- It has three battery packs, with a total capacity of 4.2kWh.
Bengaluru based Ultraviolet Automotive is all set to launch its first electric bike Ultraviolet F77. The company started work on it in 2015 and it was officially introduced in November 2019. Let’s know, what will be special in the bike …
Top speed of 147 km/h will be found in the bike
The ex-showroom price of the bike can be around 3 lakh rupees.
- The company says that the bike will get three color options, including Airstroke, Shadow and Laser. It has three battery packs, which has a total capacity of 4.2kWh and gives power to 25kW in the bike here. The bike gets maximum power of 33.5 hp and torque of 450 Nm.
- The company claims that 130-150 km in full charge. And it takes 7.5 seconds to reach the speed of 0-100 Km/h. The top speed will be 147 km/h.
- The company recently shared its road test video, in which the company tested it from Bengaluru to Karnataka.
- To perform the performance test, it is about 75 km on hilly paths. Played till Two people weighing 70+ kg were seated on the bike and there were two saddlebags on either side of the bike, with a weight of more than 10 kg, despite which the bike ran smoothly.
- It is built on a trellis frame and gets USD fork in the front and monoshock suspension in the rear. For braking, there is a 320 mm disc in the front and 230 mm disc brake in the rear. Both wheels are 70 inches.
- This electric bike is equipped with a variety of advanced features. There will be a Fully Digital Instrument cluster, in which a SIM card can also be installed. Apart from this, features such as smartphone connectivity, geo-fencing, GPS vehicle tracking and USB charging port will be available.
- It will have the facility of fast charging, so that the bike can be fully charged in just 1.5 hours. It will take about 5 hours to charge with a standard charger.
- The ex-showroom price of the bike can be around 3 lakh rupees and it will directly challenge other 250-300 cc motorcycles in the market.