To appear in the NEET PG 2021 examination, candidates seeking admission in Post Graduation Medical Courses must complete an internship on or before 30 June 2021 and also meet other required eligibility criteria.
Announcing the dates of NEET PG 2021, the NBE also said that the board may modify or postpone the exam date in consultation with the NMC and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
According to the NEET PG application form 2021, NBE, information about NEET PG brochure and NEET PG 2021 application form will be released soon on nbe.edu.in and natboard.edu.in.
NEET PG 2021: Learn Here – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates issued by an institute recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) should have a recognized provisional or permanent MBBS degree certificate.
- Candidates should also have provisional or permanent registration certificate issued by MCI or State Medical Council.
- NEET PG 2021 aspirants should complete their compulsory one-year internship on or before 30 June 2021.
NEET PG 2021 will be a computer based examination. This exam will be of 3 hours and 30 minutes. In which questions of multiple choice will be asked.
How will the marking scheme
- For every correct answer you will get +4.
- There will be -1 for every wrong answer.
- 0 for unanswered questions will be found.
NEET PG 2021 is based on MBBS courses including pre-clinical, clinical, para-clinical subjects. Please tell, English will be the medium of examination.
NEET PG is conducted every year in 6,102 institutes for 10,821 Master of Surgery (MS), 19,953 Doctor of Medicine (MD) and 1,979 PG Diploma seats. NEET MDS is organized for admission to 6,501 seats.